- General: We understand that your trust in us is our most important online asset. In order to maintain this trust, we have made the protection of the privacy of all visitors and customers of belgoshop.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") our priority.
- Visiting the Website
By using Google Analytics, we collect and process personal and non-personal data generated through your use of the Website.
If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data, we will only process the following data:
- Time of your visit (time stamp);
- the referring website (this is the website from which you came to the Website)
If you consent to the processing of your personal data, these data may include:
- Time of your visit (time stamp);
- the time you spent on each page of the Website
- the referring site (this is the website from which you arrived at the Website)
- the type of browser you are using
- your operating system;
- your geolocation, which means: country, region, city and approximate longitude and latitude
- your IP address; and
- the pages visited.
The data processed by Google Analytics will be used to improve your browsing experience and the functioning of the Website.
- Placing orders
When you purchase a product from the Website, we ask you to provide the following personal data so that we can process your order:
- Name and surname;
- Telephone; and
- Payment details.
When you purchase a product on our site, your payment details are processed by the payment provider chosen by you.
After you have placed an order with us, we may transfer your data to third parties as part of the execution of the agreement between you and us.
After you have placed an order, we may also use your e-mail address for our own advertising purposes (announcements of new products, special offers or news items) if you have given your consent. You can always withdraw your consent in accordance with Article 5.
- Links to social media
The Website contains links to the social media accounts of Twitter and Facebook, which can be accessed by clicking on the relevant button. You accept and understand that by clicking on these links, certain account information may be processed by that particular platform and is provided to us.
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you give us permission to process your e-mail address for promotional purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or information regarding our products and services, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of your email or by adjusting your personal account on the Website.
- Retention period: Unless longer statutory retention periods apply, your personal data processed by us will be automatically deleted within the following periods:
- Personal data processed as a result of your visit to the Website: 2 months after the last visit
- Personal data processed in connection with an order: 5 years after your order.
- Passing on your personal data to third parties Depending on the purpose and context of processing your personal data, employees of Topfanz may have access to your personal data. Topfanz uses third parties to perform the agreement that results from an order you have placed. Examples of such third parties include parcel services and web hosting services. Topfanz warrants that such third parties will maintain a similar level of security and confidentiality in respect of your personal data. With the exception of the above, article 2.b or in case we are legally obliged to do so, we will not provide your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent. We may also process your data in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA). You should be aware that any information posted by you in public places, such as, but not limited to, comments on the discussion forum or customer reviews, may be viewed by anyone.
- Your rights: In this article, we explain which rights you have under the GDPR and how you can exercise them.
You have the right to object to any processing of your personal data:
- Requesting access and inspection of the personal data processed;
- To request the correction, deletion or restriction of personal data;
- To oppose the (automated) processing;
- To withdraw your prior consent to certaing processing activities;
You can exercise your rights as follows:
- in writing: by sending a letter to BART LIEBEN BV, with registered office at Grétrystraat 54, 2018 Antwerp, stating the rights you wish to exercise and including a copy of your identity card (front and back); and
- electronically: by sending an e-mail to [email protected] indicating the rights you wish to exercise and including a copy of your identity card (front and back).
If you would like an overview of your personal data collected by us, we will provide you with a PDF file within a reasonable time.
In certain cases, we may refuse all or part of your request, including, but not limited to, the applicable statutory retention periods. We will always substantiate the reasons for such refusal.
Your data will be kept at least for the period required by law. Unless you request us to delete your personal data or if we are legally obliged to do so, your personal data will automatically be deleted after the above mentioned retention periods.
- Security: We maintain strict policies and security measures to ensure that visitor information in our computer systems and files is protected. Our employees only have access to visitor information they would need to perform their jobs and provide a service to you. All employees are obliged to respect the privacy of visitors.
We make every effort to keep our servers, applications and databases secure and free from unauthorized access and use, using physical, administrative and technological measures to maintain the protection of this information. However, no one can guarantee 100% security. In the event of a particular concern about the security of certain personal information, it is up to the visitor to decide not to transmit that information over the internet.
- Contact us: We are responsible for the processing of your personal data and ensure its confidentiality and security. If you have a complaint about the way we process or store your data, please do not hesitate to contact us. If possible, we will be happy to resolve such requests. You can reach us as follows:
Via email: [email protected]
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer
You can also lodge a complaint at any time with the Belgian Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels.